Treated is a structural timber that’s commonly used for stud walls, roof and floor joists, and structural joinery. The use of C24 grade timber, which has a smaller cross section, allows for higher loads, and longer spans. It is machined to have rounded edges, smooth faces and sides, for a more uniformed piece of timber. It is also kiln dried to minimise moisture content and improve strength and stability.
- High quality treated timber
- Strength graded to C24 for known structural performance
- Cut ends are re-sealed with a proprietary process to aid increase stability and straightness
- Kiln dried to help improve stability and straightness
- Suitable for wet environments