Vortex® screws are recognised in the industry for their premium quality and tailored product features. Technical advancements combine to provide users with versatility and assurance in almost any application.
The recessed double countersunk head increases the strength of the screw beneath the head reducing the likelihood of shearing. Sharp milling ribs under the head assist with effective countersinking eliminating the need to countersink the wood before insertion.
The sharp, wide and deep thread, featuring ‘Saw Fix’ serrated thread technology, enables the screw to power through a wide range of materials quickly and easily. Most Vortex screw sizes also include an oblique-angle sharp gash point, which creates a quicker start, self-drills the hole and reduces the possibility of wood splitting.
- Oblique-angle sharp gash point – creates a quicker start, self-drills the hole and reduces the possibility of wood from splitting.
- Zinc and yellow plated – offers resistance to corrosion.
- Sharp, wide and deep thread featuring sawfix technology – gives more bite and a better grip enabling the screw to be driven in quickly and easily.
- Sharp under head milling ribs – the ribs countersink the surface, saving time.
- Recessed double countersunk head – gives a countersunk flush finish and provides greater strenth.